All applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in the United States or a comparable institution in another country before beginning the MA program. The MA Program accepts applications on a "rolling" basis. Students can choose full-time or part-time enrollment.
- A non-refundable application fee, the amount set by the Graduate School of New Brunswick.
- A Personal Statement specifying your past experiences, reasons for applying, and your areas of interest. It should explain your intellectual and personal goals, why you are interested in pursuing this degree, and
- how this degree fits into your future.
- A résumé listing academic background, work experience, honors, affiliations with professional organizations, papers presented at conferences, published work, language ability, etc.
- Two letters of recommendation. Ideally the letters are from professors and professional supervisors who can speak to the applicant’s abilities and suitability for graduate study at the Department of Political Science.
- One official transcript from each post-secondary institution attended. Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or B average equivalency.
- For international students, proof of English proficiency is required.
- Interview with Program Director, Dr. Eric Davis.
- For application information and to apply online, please click here.
- GRE Scores.